Friday, January 28, 2011

the start of my love for this hobby

I had wanted to learn how to make jewelry for a very long time. I just didn't know how to go about starting it. I was talking to my mom one day after I had become a stay at home wife and almost mother. She said find a place with a good price for a beginners class and we can take it together. It was feburary while I was pregnant with my daughter. I found a great class and signed us up. She and I have become very addicted to the art. It is a fabulous hobby. I want to see about making some money to pay for my hobby/addiction. I love seeing peoples faces when they recieve a handmade piece created by me.
This is the project I first learned how to create. Dark Red Potato shaped freshwater pearls and 4mm Garnet bicones crystals.

Jewelry making has so many different variety of techniques to learn how to do, but so much fun. I am learning how to do more and more techniques the more confident I get in my creative ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment