Thursday, October 20, 2011

Craft fairs and bead shows

Newest news is I opened my online store on facebook. Look Me up its Box Colorful Kreations. Become a fan and you will get a discount on your first purchase from me.
The last couple of weekends here in colorado springs I sold my jewelry at local churches craft fairs. I had a blast. Here a a few pictures of my displays. I love what I use for displays because they don't cost an arm and leg and they set me apart from most other jewelry artists at places. Vases, baskets, ivy bowls, and the black one I was asked if it was a wine caddy. I bought it at the arc so not really sure. But my hubby and my mom helped me fashion the dowel part of it.

I love this one because the top part I can hang necklaces below if there are matching earrings I can them below the necklaces also its a good place to hang bracelets.

New ideas I always love these little animals lucky charms. I turned them into earrings.
Also my new addiction to the jewelry making is bead shows. I love going to them. I have been to a few in the last year. These stars are ceramic and I found them in septemer at the Denver Renissance Bead show. Along with the multicolor beads for the christmas trees below.


Also I am going to another bead show in a week in utah its my mommy vacation. It will be fun but I am a little nervous to leave mu children for four days. Once I get back I post more even if its jjust the bead finds I come home with.

No comments:

Post a Comment